Once again its time to bring a closure to the whole year. Like any other years, 2013 definitely have its ups and downs to share.
This year, many business opportunities and partnerships surfaced but also many got turned down. It’s always easy to get into a new business or partnership but it’s never easy to maintain them.
Having the right business partners is essential to business growth and working environment. Each should equip with the strength that contributes to the business but most importantly carries the same vision. I’m glad that my current business partners and associates have helped made me to what I am today.
Knowledge is essential to any individual, it develops and empower them. With a total 10 books read (need to pick up more), it have definitely helped me to grow into a better person. This also led to birth of my second business with awesome business partner.
With the help I received, I would like to thank the following for this great year:
- Jacky Chua – A mentor, a business partner and a friend, thanks for all the guidance given and also a wonderful business partnership.
- Lin Weili and Michelle Huang – A buddy and a wonderful financial advisor, thanks for the genuine friendship and also for taking my family’s financial planning.
- Richard Gavriel – A mentor and a genuine friend, thanks for all the advice given.
- Jeffrey Poey and HengKiang and Wenzhao- wonderful buddies. Thanks for all the laughter you guys brought.
- James Peh – a good friend, thanks for sharing all the good things with me.
- To all my enemies and competitors – thanks for making a stronger and better person!
And now, its time to stay ready and make 2014 another great year.